We are excited to bring back for the second year, WEDO Charity Auctions and mobile bidding: an easy way to bid on your favorite items in the Silent Auction! By using your smartphone or tablet, you can click on your personal link and bid on your favorite items from anywhere. Family and friends who are unable to attend the Light Up the Club Annual Auction now have the opportunity to bid from home!
No phone or tablet? No problem! We will have volunteers with tablets in the Silent Auction viewing area to assist anyone who is having difficulty bidding, or those who may not have access to a smartphone. You are still able to view all the items in person without losing the opportunity to bid once you walk away!
Want to get a head start on your favorite items and breeze through check-in? To get registered to bid prior to the event, please visit: https://wedoauctions.net/lightuptheclub/register
- Click Register and fill out the form.
- Next, you will receive your personal bidding link through a text and email. Click the link and you are ready for the fun!
- From our event site, you can now bid on any awesome auction item, purchase items, and place donations if you choose.
- To bid on an item just click the Click Here to Bid button and then go to View All.
- Scroll through all the items until you find the one you would like. Choose the item then place your bid. You can also place a maximum bid so that the system bids on your behalf until it reaches your max.
- Once you have been outbid you will receive notification by text and email. You can then place another bid. Now you are ready for the event! Looking forward to seeing you and please don’t hesitate to contact us for any help!
The Auxiliary to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bloomington